1. What information will the Company collect about you?
The Company will collect information about you if and when you register to use the Site. This may include information such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
What is a cookie? – a cookie consists of information which is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. This information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Cookies allow the Company to analyse the popularity of the Site and to better manage and improve the service the Company provides to you.
The Company uses performance cookies, allowing the Company to recognise and count the number of visitors to the Site and to see how users navigate the Site. The information collected does not allow the Company to identify you from it.
The Company may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- about your computer and about your visits to the Website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- relating to any transactions carried out between you and the Company on or in relation to this Site
- that you provide to the Company for the purpose of registering with us;
- that you provide to the Company for the purpose of subscribing to the Site, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- and any other information that you choose to send to the Company.
3. Use Of The Information Collected About You?
The Company will use the information it collected to:
- log users' interest in the Site;
- administer the Site;
- improve your' browsing experience;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by in relation to the Site;
- keep you informed of special offers or promotions from the Company that may be of interest to you.
You may if you would prefer not to receive such mailings email the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Sharing Your Information With Others?
5. Security of Information
The Company will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to the prevent the loss, misuse or alternation of the information it collects or which you provide to the Company.
6. Your right to request the information we hold
You may instruct the Company to provide you with any personal information it holds about you. You may be charged a fee for this information.
The Company may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
7. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
8. Any Queries?
If you have any queries or concerns about privacy on the Site please contact the Company at email@example.com.