Like many SmartPhone users, every now and again I pootle my way through the Android Market Place (I refuse to call it the PlayStore sounds ridiculous), for some free apps and games. Most will last a few weeks before they are removed or forgotten, one which has stuck and doesn’t seem to be losing its uncertain appeal is Fish Live, a free app by CanadaDroid, its ludicrously easy to play, extremely untaxing, would appear to have no real goals bar raising up through the levels and is rather repetitive. But I have been playing it now for a few months a few times a day!
The aim of the game is rather simple, you raise, feed and breed your own lovable fishes!
As the fish grow, they can be sold earning you coins to decorate your tanks with exotic tropical plants, and various other fish tank type paraphernalia and decorations. Certain fish can be bred to create new species, and you can visit other players' tanks to earn extra reputation and coins cleaning and feeding their fish.
MAIN GAME FEATURES:
- Dozens of fishes to raise including Dolphins, Whales and Sharks;
- High quality 3D animations mean Fish come alive in your tank;
- Customise your tanks with hundreds of decorations, plants and backgrounds;
- Very simple to use tap interface;
- Gorgeous detailed graphics;
- Visit, clean, feed your neighbours Fish.
Note: a Network connection is required.